When we win; when we bring on the apocalypse and burn this earth down, we’ll owe it all to you, Dean Winchester
Fandom blogger that occasionally pulls her head out of her ass and posts halfway decent art on the respectable blog(link above).
Also speaks in the third person apparently
Supernatural-who-lock’s “I’m close enough” give away!
Ok, so for the longest time I have been promising a giveaway, and boy have I got one planned out. And hey, I am 200 away from my gal, which is close enough to celebrate for me!Prizes:
- Any candle form Fandlemonium
- A Supernatural inspired bracelet
- An Anti-Posession sticker
- A TARDIS, Dalek, and DW logo sticker
- An “I am SHER-locked” sticker
- The Deathly Hallows necklace
- The Deathly Hallows sticker
- The Samulet
- Supernatural Charm Wrap bracelet*How It'll Work:
- There will be
- You see all of those numbers and letters under the pics? pretty much that’ll help out when you choose your prize.
- So, first place winner gets to choose any candle from section a, two things from section b, and one things from c. First place winner also gets prize d
- Second place gets to choose one thing from b, one thing from c, and also gets prize d
- third place gets to choose one thing from b, and gets d
- fourth place gets dRules:
- Must be following me
- Reblog up to 3 times per day (just so that you don’t spam your followers)
- Giveaway blogs welcome to enter!
- unfortunately, likes will not count, but go ahead and like this for reference if you wantExtra Info:
- If you follow me on instagram, you will get an extra 5 entries per reblog (just message me with your instagram so that i can check, and tell me how many times you rebloged this so that i can enter it into the draw)
- OK SO I KEEP ON MENTIONING A DRAW WELL ok so i’m gonna pick the winners by using one of those online random-picker-things and choose each winner like that
- Please keep you inbox open! If I can’t message you that you won, then I’ll choose another winner.
- This must reach +800 notes or else this disappears
- If this gets +1500 notes, i’ll add in a mystery prize, which might or might not be fandom related. who knows? (I certainly don’t at this point)
- I’ll choose the winners on August 12, 2014. (Why that date? I just pulled it out of the top of my head)
Message me with any questions! I’ll be more than glad to answer them
*Ok so if you peeps have been keeping up with Genevive Padalecki’s life, then you know that her sister, Sarah Cortez, suffers from a brain injury. Each purchase of their Supernatural Charm Bracelet helps out their cause.
“The other night I worked from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. in Vancouver and got an overnight flight to Houston. It got me home at 8 a.m. and, you know what, I was there with my kids and I took a nap when they napped,” Padalecki says. “I do it whenever I can. Whenever I have the time to do it, I do it. But, simply put, there is no balance yet, but that’s okay.”
When the father of two isn’t home, his boys can still see their dad on TV thanks to his wife, Genevieve.
“You know what’s funny? My wife will put [Supernatural] on — and they’re too young to know what’s going on — but she’ll put it on when either I’m at work or I’m out of town so they can see their dad and they’ll say, ‘Daddy.’”
As for the cute moments that Padalecki really enjoys?
“Tom is my 2½-year-old and he’s a fully-functioning human being right now,” Padalecki jokes with a smile. “The milestones that I laugh at are when they start mimicking what Daddy says and Mommy — in a friendly way — [that] reminds Daddy that he has to use his children words.”
“And then little Shep just started to scoot, so Shep is 7 [months] and he just started to crawl. He also started … to [accept] me as part of his life. Usually, he was like, ‘What do you want?’ ‘I want Mommy.’ Now Shep smiles when he sees me.”
I guess I don’t need that hand back.
the fault in our fries